PAT'S BLOG
hellow and welcome to my blog!
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(5)
sculpture
UGotGames.com - Stunt Dirt Bike Game
UGotGames.com - Sonic Ultimate Game
Snow holiday
Reading
my friends blogs
Samuel's Blog
Video Game Creation Workshop
-
I'm a big video games fan I started playing video games when I was 3 with Bob the Builder as I've grown up I've played a variety of games such as Zoombinie...
16 years ago
Adrian's Blog
-
Sunday, February 15, 2009
sculpture
hi, this is a
sculpture
of my stunt dirt bike road that I made out of connector-cogs on a rainy Saturday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PAT'S BLOG
© 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner
No comments:
Post a Comment